SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
The Thousands. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: The Thousands. (/showthread.php?tid=115724)

Pages: 1 2


The Thousands. - Allah Swag - 10-17-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]1k posts mudafukas. Free curry for errbody.

PS: Here you go Gabe.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y34jC4I1m70]‪2 Chainz - Birthday Song (Explicit) ft. Kanye West‬‏ - YouTube[/ame][/SIZE][/COLOR]



The Thousands. - Blue Orange - 10-17-2012

gz on 1k posts sum curry pls


The Thousands. - The Propker - 10-17-2012

Wheres my cyrry ala salil?!?!?

Gz on 1k posts, gl on moar Wink


The Thousands. - Bongzz - 10-17-2012

Gratzzzzz bro. I like that song too =D


The Thousands. - Trent - 10-17-2012

Congratulations on hitting four digits.

I hate that song. Or anything related to 2chainz.


The Thousands. - Bongzz - 10-17-2012

2 chains has some good songs lol. Especially his verse in mercy that shit is nice.


The Thousands. - N0vlafye - 10-17-2012

[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="3"]Curry sounds good.

OT: Congratulations. 1k is a pretty big achievement, though the fire capes look ugly compared to 3a or even the dungeoneering armours.

Good luck on more.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


The Thousands. - Bongzz - 10-17-2012

I think the fire capes look pretty bad ass. I really want 3rd age melee =D


The Thousands. - B R A M - 10-17-2012

Amg, phree curry typrs.

Ot;

Congrats on dat postcount.


The Thousands. - Zainahmed - 10-17-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Gratz on 1k posts salil.


NoCurry pls no[/COLOR]