SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Came outta the closet. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: Came outta the closet. (/showthread.php?tid=11581)

Pages: 1 2


Came outta the closet. - Redwolve - 05-07-2010

[COLOR="Red"]Lmfao.

[Image: mkc2vs.jpg]
[/COLOR]


Came outta the closet. - Hazersteko - 05-07-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]0.0

Wow.... that explains alot[/COLOR]


Came outta the closet. - marko23 - 05-07-2010

i dont understand


Came outta the closet. - retard - 05-07-2010

God spare me.. roflmao


Came outta the closet. - Fighter0wns - 05-07-2010

Haha, that was funny. "I don't know what to do today" is me. <3


Came outta the closet. - Amazed - 05-07-2010

;Peanut, you've just made my day.


Came outta the closet. - Redwolve - 05-07-2010

Amazed Wrote:;Peanut, you've just made my day.

Gotta give me some credit!!! I posted and called Ciwato a he! :S xD


Came outta the closet. - Amazed - 05-07-2010

Redwolve Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]Gotta give me some credit!!! I posted and called Ciwato a he! :S xD

Lol, kudos to you, to making this thread.[/COLOR]


Came outta the closet. - Brittany - 05-07-2010

I lol'd when he said that.

He was so matter of fact to.

"Oh well.. I guess I hit on a guy"



Came outta the closet. - snow - 05-07-2010

wtf, ciwato's a guy? :0