SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Little zammy boss drop log - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Monster Drops (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: Little zammy boss drop log (/showthread.php?tid=115895)



Little zammy boss drop log - Bongzz - 10-19-2012

1. dragon spear(p++),coins, big bones
2. coins, big bones
3. rune square shield, coins, big bones
4. rune 2h sword, coins, big bones
5. coins, big bones
6. dragon spear(p++), clean lantadyme, lantadyme seeds, coins, big bones
7. lantadyme seeds, coins, big bones
8. dragon spear(p++), rune 2h sword, coins, big bones
9. dragon spear(p++), blood runes, rune arrows, coins, big bones
10. coins, big bones
11. nature runes, coins, big bones

I lagged out after the 11th kill but I figured I'de put this up anyways to show the stuff that it drops if anyone doesn't know. Nothing good so far Tongue


Little zammy boss drop log - Perroke - 10-20-2012

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]keep killing him for that zgs ;d
goodluck.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]