SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
150 mining xp! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 150 mining xp! (/showthread.php?tid=117815)



150 mining xp! - Bongzz - 11-14-2012

[Image: 2l9lctl.png]

I'm getting there =D


150 mining xp! - Kayu10 - 11-14-2012

Not bad, keep it up and you'll be up there soon enough.


150 mining xp! - Perroke - 11-14-2012

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations on 150m minign xp !
50m more :p
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



150 mining xp! - K1ng0fzg$ - 11-14-2012

Gz on 150m mine xp and gl on 200m


150 mining xp! - Bongzz - 11-14-2012

Thx guys Tongue I guess it didn't take me too long so I should be able to get within a month or maybe a lil more


150 mining xp! - Mini Brid - 11-14-2012

gratz keep it up


150 mining xp! - His Pure - 11-14-2012

[COLOR="White"]150?

Looks a lot more like 150 million.[/COLOR]



150 mining xp! - Kristiaan - 11-14-2012

Congratz mate!