SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
[selling] dhai top and hat! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: [selling] dhai top and hat! (/showthread.php?tid=118930)



[selling] dhai top and hat! - Dr Fishblade - 11-28-2012

U dont need to buy both u can buy only hat/top but tell me offers here!


[selling] dhai top and hat! - Doing Clues - 11-28-2012

-----

Sorry I posted about buying a top hat, because I'm incredibly stupid and thought that's what the thread title said.

MY BAD!

Have a nice day.


[selling] dhai top and hat! - Pt235 - 11-28-2012

Dr, meet me ingame ill buy them at the rite price.


[selling] dhai top and hat! - Brady - 11-28-2012

I'll give you max cash for the hat.
IGN- Bradys Tank


[selling] dhai top and hat! - Dr Fishblade - 11-29-2012

sold alredy!


[selling] dhai top and hat! - Jacky12122 - 11-29-2012

i buy the hat
IGN jacky12122