SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Full DH - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Full DH (/showthread.php?tid=119500)



Full DH - Sexy - 12-06-2012

buying full dh


Full DH - Confire - 12-07-2012

Offer I have 1 more set left :3


Full DH - Sexy - 12-07-2012

Confire Wrote:Offer I have 1 more set left :3

how much were you looking to get?


Full DH - Confire - 12-07-2012

Well I did get in an offer and sorta got ripped off. It would be nice to get 600m. People do pay that at trade when it is busy.


Full DH - Sexy - 12-07-2012

Confire Wrote:Well I did get in an offer and sorta got ripped off. It would be nice to get 600m. People do pay that at trade when it is busy.

i'll give you 500m Big Grin