SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Some items - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Some items (/showthread.php?tid=121121)



Some items - Wanna Buy - 01-02-2013

[COLOR="White"]Selling full enchanted for around 4-5b

Dragon claws 650mea

60 onyx necklaces 150mea[/COLOR]



Some items - Moh - 01-02-2013

I'll buy all the onyx necklaces once I'm on D:


Some items - Confire - 01-02-2013

I buy all the dragon claws. When server is up. How many you got?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Also I will do 1 top hat and armadyl godsword for enchanted. Comes up to like 4b - 4.2b


Some items - Wanna Buy - 01-02-2013

moh you noob! if you wanted to buy only had to ask! and i have 5 pairs of claws for sale and mhmhm ill have to think about the offer on enchanted.


Some items - Dazed - 01-02-2013

give me 20 oxyx necks pls.. Big Grin


Some items - M0ney M4ker - 01-02-2013

dave, sell moh 30 onyx and sell me 30 please.


Some items - Wanna Buy - 01-02-2013

i cant sorry he asked first


Some items - Confire - 01-02-2013

I could even do the enchanted set and claws for full 3rd age but full 3rd is 9B and yours is about 7.25b, is there any chance you could top a bit more for a 3rd age set?


Some items - Wanna Buy - 01-02-2013

dont need a 3a set sorry