SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
99 Theiving - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 99 Theiving (/showthread.php?tid=121595)

Pages: 1 2


99 Theiving - Turest8 - 01-09-2013

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]It didn't take long at all.

[Image: 3Cm79.jpg][/COLOR][/SIZE]


99 Theiving - Paint You Up - 01-09-2013

congrats on the 99 thieving!


99 Theiving - Zainahmed - 01-09-2013

Congratz on getting 99 theiving. Gol with 50m-200m xp


99 Theiving - Frog Lv2 - 01-09-2013

Congratulations! The maximum cash from thieving?


99 Theiving - Calmer - 01-09-2013

congrats on 99 thieving!


99 Theiving - Insecurities - 01-09-2013

[COLOR="White"]We'll talk when you've prestiged it.
Congrats though, 99 was really time consuming as well. I'm glad I never have to grind the skill ever again.[/COLOR]



99 Theiving - 88 CB - 01-09-2013

[COLOR="White"]I thought you were maxed :o
Grats on 99 thieving[/COLOR]



99 Theiving - Turest8 - 01-09-2013

Frog Lv2 Wrote:Congratulations! The maximum cash from thieving?

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]Nah have a max cash in bank and on my other account.
I might prestige it.[/COLOR][/SIZE]


99 Theiving - Dr Fishblade - 01-09-2013

gz on 99 thieving gl with 200m xp Tongue


99 Theiving - So Wr3cked - 01-09-2013

Gratz on thieving, how much money u got from it? o.O