SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Getting bored on server, Going to Set a few goals. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Getting bored on server, Going to Set a few goals. (/showthread.php?tid=123392)

Pages: 1 2 3


Getting bored on server, Going to Set a few goals. - Lt Logo - 01-31-2013

Yeah, so i'm getting bored.

So going to set a few goals for myself.

I will be adding photos to show my Progress.

- Chaotic Set
- GS Set
- Max Cash
- Also, a weird one. Get 100 PKP.

I'll add photos as much as possible.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

[/COLOR]As i just set this goal,

I decided, I already had zamorak Godsword and CLS

So i Alched them and gambled 1B,

Expecting to lose and then start trying to achieve my goals.

This happend..

[Image: 257ha4z.png]


Getting bored on server, Going to Set a few goals. - Bobandt - 01-31-2013

gl on all your goals! we should go to ele some time Wink


Getting bored on server, Going to Set a few goals. - Turest8 - 01-31-2013

Good luck with them goals.


Getting bored on server, Going to Set a few goals. - Lt Logo - 01-31-2013

Bobandt Wrote:gl on all your goals! we should go to ele some time Wink

Yeah, I will.

First though I will go alone for abit. So always 100% My loot.

But then when i have got some god swords and chaotic's, Sure I will tag along.

Hopefully will be less boring Smile


Getting bored on server, Going to Set a few goals. - PkerTdm - 01-31-2013

Goodluck on these goals.


Getting bored on server, Going to Set a few goals. - Zainahmed - 01-31-2013

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Gratz on basically max cash.

Good luck with other goals.[/COLOR]


Getting bored on server, Going to Set a few goals. - Roy - 01-31-2013

Good luck on the goals and grats on the 2b!


Getting bored on server, Going to Set a few goals. - Yesterhaven - 01-31-2013

Good luck with the goals.
Are you going to alch the chaotics? ;p


Getting bored on server, Going to Set a few goals. - Frog Lv2 - 01-31-2013

[COLOR="White"]Liar?
You said that stop playing for a few days for a couple of hours goes by and you play!

Gz ^_^[/COLOR]


Getting bored on server, Going to Set a few goals. - Daffy Duck - 01-31-2013

Gl on these goals. Probably easy enough for you. Smile