SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
I skill alot's goals. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: I skill alot's goals. (/showthread.php?tid=12461)



I skill alot's goals. - No Lifer - 05-18-2010

My goal is to get all my non combat stats to 80+.

[x]-Completed.
[0]-In process.
[-]-Haven't started.

[x]-Runecrafting
[-]-Agility
[x]-Herblore
[x]-Thieving
[-]-Crafting
[-]-Fletching
[x]-Mining
[o]-Smithing
[-]-Fishing
[-]-Cooking
[-]-Firemaking
[-]-Woodcutting
[x]-Farming (trying to get 99)

Thank You

Rachael


I skill alot's goals. - marko23 - 05-18-2010

wish you gl


I skill alot's goals. - Pog - 05-18-2010

Good luck with the rest of your goals, Smile!


I skill alot's goals. - Royal End - 05-18-2010

[COLOR="Yellow"]Good luck with your goals.
Won't be too hard I guess[/COLOR]


I skill alot's goals. - Externity - 05-25-2010

nice.