SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
My first 3a Amulet - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: My first 3a Amulet (/showthread.php?tid=124870)

Pages: 1 2


My first 3a Amulet - Limoz - 02-14-2013

[Image: z3fuTuI.png]

Took awhile but finally got it, donating had nothing to do with getting this =).


My first 3a Amulet - Bum Me Plz - 02-14-2013

Not much of an achievement but Congrats limoz


My first 3a Amulet - ImCodehh - 02-14-2013

Congratz man! I've been trying to get one off a clue. Lulz.


My first 3a Amulet - Munchykins - 02-14-2013

Very nice, I love my 3a amulets


My first 3a Amulet - N0vlafye - 02-14-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]A rough estimate would say you paid 7-8b, so very slightly under market price.

Enjoy your 3a ammy.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



My first 3a Amulet - Step Hen - 02-14-2013

Holy crap. That's a really good deal you got for that.


My first 3a Amulet - Limoz - 02-14-2013

Yeah I knew it was a good offer, I was going to put claws but he said yes so woot for me Smile. #merched


My first 3a Amulet - PkerTdm - 02-15-2013

Lol gratz Limoz :p


My first 3a Amulet - Bongzz - 02-15-2013

Yea I paid a shit ton of money for my 3rd age ammy too. Around 10b I overpaid but i didn't care I wanted it so bad.


My first 3a Amulet - Mavex - 02-15-2013

Nice work on the 3a Ammy. I myself had troubles to get it but now i have 1b of them.