SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Best PK I've had on this server - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: Best PK I've had on this server (/showthread.php?tid=125792)

Pages: 1 2


Best PK I've had on this server - Purely Murk - 02-22-2013

This is by far the best drop I've had on this server Wink

[Image: 21no1ok.png]


Best PK I've had on this server - Mindblow - 02-22-2013

Thanks for the Free vls you gonna give me ;3

Btwgj


Best PK I've had on this server - Chosen 0ne - 02-22-2013

Congrats on the drop


Best PK I've had on this server - Insecurities - 02-22-2013

Considered average by some but not by me. Nice loot man.


Best PK I've had on this server - Purely Murk - 02-22-2013

ty Smile all yours mindhoe my number 1 bro Wink


Best PK I've had on this server - Young Lad - 02-22-2013

Decent loot mate, enjoy it.


Best PK I've had on this server - Fearless Noah - 02-22-2013

Gz on killing him with just dragon LOL.


Best PK I've had on this server - Fred Ftw - 02-22-2013

wow man thats pretty cool cause u werent risk fighting him u were in dragon and got this, nice nice keep it up


Best PK I've had on this server - Im Codehh - 02-22-2013

Congratz on the drop, goodluck on more.


Best PK I've had on this server - boom11 - 02-22-2013

love the fact that you beated him with full dragon only lol