SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Fatal Unborn. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Fatal Unborn. (/showthread.php?tid=127280)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5


Fatal Unborn. - Godz_reject - 03-12-2013

[Image: m74b44.png]
[COLOR="Red"]
Fatal Unborn Is now a pure clan, main pking isn't really my style.

>Requirments<
[COLOR="Red"]80-102 Combat
Decent Pker
Decent Bank
Respectful
Follow All SG Rules.
Loot will be shared if other help with the kill.
Listen to higher ranks.
Be Active.[/COLOR]

Application:
[COLOR="Red"]What is you in game name?:
What is your in real life name?:
Do You Have Pking Exp:
Why do you want to join FU?:
Are you friendly?:
Will you stay committed?:
Type of combat style do you like (Tri-Brid, Melee Ect):
Will You Follow SGs Rules:
Do you meet the requirements:
Why should we accept you:
Screenshot of your Kill/Death ratio(KDR)
Screenshot of your gear (Tri-Brid, Melee Ect):[/COLOR]




Abilities:

[Image: 2dabpc6.gif]Owner: Does as he wants.

[Image: mcssgl.gif][COLOR="White"][COLOR="White"]Co-Owner[/COLOR]:[/COLOR]Same as the owner but can be over turned by the owner.

[Image: 6rimgx.png][COLOR="LemonChiffon"]The Fatal: [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]Assigns wars, and gives suggestions of who to promote.[/COLOR]

[Image: 102vyft.png]WarLord: Can lead a war & Trial new members.

[Image: 2z68py1.gif]Members: Nothing


[Image: 2dabpc6.gif]Owner[Image: 2dabpc6.gif]:
Godz Reject

[Image: mcssgl.gif]Co-Owner[Image: mcssgl.gif]:
Yea Im Muted

[Image: 6rimgx.png]The Fatal[Image: 6rimgx.png]:
Gf Agen

[Image: 102vyft.png]WarLord[Image: 102vyft.png]:
T H C Twins

[Image: 2z68py1.gif]Members[Image: 2z68py1.gif]:
F4vre
[COLOR="Red"]Tradition
I Claw It Up[/COLOR]


Rules:
-No Bsing other clan members
-No Pjing other clan members fights
-No Choatics/Gmauls.
-Treat others as you want to be treated.
-Do not scam any clan members.
-Don't disrespect anyone In the clan.
-Be Active.[/COLOR]


[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Promotion Application
Ingame Name:
Activity Points:
Position Applying for:
Why you should be promoted ( Min. 30 Words )[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]1v1 0-0
2v2 0-0
3v3 0-0
4v4 0-0
5v5 0-0[/COLOR]


Fatal Unborn. - Smackturd - 03-12-2013

Will there be an ingame clan-cc?


Fatal Unborn. - Godz_reject - 03-12-2013

[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="2"]
Smackturd Wrote:Will there be an ingame clan-cc?

Does cc even work ?[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Fatal Unborn. - D Kai - 03-12-2013

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]
Godz_reject Wrote:[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="2"]

Does cc even work ?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

atm, i think no.

No owner?[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Fatal Unborn. - Godz_reject - 03-12-2013

[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="2"]
D Kai Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]

atm, i think no.

No owner?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I'll add myself as an owner, I just posted this bud.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Fatal Unborn. - Bart Simpson - 03-12-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
D Kai Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]

atm, i think no.

No owner?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

:fp:

Good luck on this, can't say I'll register, but I might reconsider.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Fatal Unborn. - D Kai - 03-12-2013

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]
Bart Simpson Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

:fp:

Good luck on this, can't say I'll register, but I might reconsider.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

When i saw it there were no names, so stfu bitch.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Fatal Unborn. - Darkdanger16 - 03-12-2013

Call me whenever you need a extra brid if I'm online. You know i'll be there.


Fatal Unborn. - Dat Sick - 03-12-2013

Darkdanger16 Wrote:Call me whenever you need a extra brid if I'm online. You know i'll be there.

thats my boy


Fatal Unborn. - Godz_reject - 03-13-2013

#Bump