SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Caby's Bank Update 4 C: - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: Caby's Bank Update 4 C: (/showthread.php?tid=128303)

Pages: 1 2


Caby's Bank Update 4 C: - Cabysho - 03-24-2013

Haven't done one in a week or two. Been merchin and stakin, here's my bank as of right now C:

I think I merched about 1b in 3 days? Well I had 2 people say I have a 4b bank now. Thoughts? C:
[Image: wl3xo9.png]


Caby's Bank Update 4 C: - MeUIdc - 03-24-2013

Not bad! next time you do a bank picture put your ::activity so we know how long you've been playing.
OT:very nice!


Caby's Bank Update 4 C: - Chosen 0ne - 03-24-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]It's a decent bank, nice start.
And you did one of these 2 days ago not a week...
http://sg-forum.info/pking-pvm/show-off/158400-cabys-bank-update-3-c.html[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Caby's Bank Update 4 C: - Cabysho - 03-24-2013

I think I have about 7k activity points, lol.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Chosen 0ne Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]It's a decent bank, nice start.
And you did one of these 2 days ago not a week...
http://sg-forum.info/pking-pvm/show-off/158400-cabys-bank-update-3-c.html[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Oh shit, time flies LOLOL.


Caby's Bank Update 4 C: - Fred Ftw - 03-24-2013

not a bad bank overall but i think u should do like every 1 month or something so we can notice the diffrence not every 3 days/week


Caby's Bank Update 4 C: - Flups - 03-24-2013

Looking good man Big Grin


Caby's Bank Update 4 C: - Maik - 03-24-2013

Growing everyday, good luck on a bigger bank!


Caby's Bank Update 4 C: - Perroke - 03-24-2013

not bad man, keep up the good work and get rich.


Caby's Bank Update 4 C: - Cheesy Sword - 03-24-2013

Noice bank mate.


Caby's Bank Update 4 C: - Shane F3 - 03-24-2013

lol caby cant keep track of time. Nice progress though