SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Custom Partyhat of your choice! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Custom Partyhat of your choice! (/showthread.php?tid=128556)

Pages: 1 2


Custom Partyhat of your choice! - Charlene - 03-27-2013

Pick a partyhat, and give me an offer!

I'll be going with the highest offer. Thank you.

[COLOR="Red"]HIGHEST OFFER SO FAR:
[2 Infinity Sets + Enchanted] (25B-26B)[/COLOR]


Custom Partyhat of your choice! - Limoz - 03-27-2013

Adamant partyhat, I'll offer a dhai set and a 3a ammy.


Custom Partyhat of your choice! - Orianna - 03-27-2013

[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]Kane said he wants a black one
2 inf sets and enchanted[/COLOR]



Custom Partyhat of your choice! - Charlene - 03-27-2013

Limoz Wrote:Adamant partyhat, I'll offer a dhai set and a 3a ammy.

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the highest offer is so far is [2 infinity sets + enchanted], which is around (25B-26B).

UhZachlol Wrote:[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]Kane said he wants a black one
2 inf sets and enchanted[/COLOR]

Thanks for reminding me, Zach!

Empty Void Wrote:[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]

Not gonna lie.... this is an amazing offer.

I cant beat that. Ill have to walk from this one Charlene.


Kane's is also pretty good.

Heres the math if you wanted it Charlene.

Limoz: 9b+8b= 17b

Roo (Turest): 9b+9b+3b= 21b.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thanks for calculating Limoz' offer for me. Smile


Custom Partyhat of your choice! - Empty Void - 03-27-2013

Limoz Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="4"]Adamant partyhat, I'll offer a dhai set and a 3a ammy.

Not gonna lie.... this is an amazing offer.

I cant beat that. Ill have to walk from this one Charlene.


Kane's is also pretty good.

Heres the math if you wanted it Charlene.

Limoz: 9b+8b= 17b

Roo (Turest): 9b+9b+3b= 21b.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Custom Partyhat of your choice! - Limoz - 03-27-2013

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="4"]I can sell Kane a black phat....
And infinity sets are at most 8b.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Custom Partyhat of your choice! - Turest8 - 03-27-2013

Sell me it already.


Custom Partyhat of your choice! - Limoz - 03-27-2013

Considering infinity sets are hard to sell, and enchanted is considered junk now, my offer is better. Plus I have an extra black phat for Kane when I log.


Custom Partyhat of your choice! - He4dshot - 03-27-2013

Hes right, i just had to take a hit and sell the infinity sets (brown + blue) for 7b ea and i got lucky. So if you think there 9b try again lol, and enchanted took a hit aswell, i can buy a set for 2.5b lol. Just a friendly heads up.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

[/COLOR]but for black phat, ill offer dhai + 3a ammy and 500m cash Smile


Custom Partyhat of your choice! - Charlene - 03-27-2013

He4dshot Wrote:Hes right, i just had to take a hit and sell the infinity sets (brown + blue) for 7b ea and i got lucky. So if you think there 9b try again lol, and enchanted took a hit aswell, i can buy a set for 2.5b lol. Just a friendly heads up.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

[/COLOR]but for black phat, ill offer dhai + 3a ammy and 500m cash Smile

Are you online in-game at the moment?