SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Staking multiple Addy t/g sets. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Staking multiple Addy t/g sets. (/showthread.php?tid=130681)



Staking multiple Addy t/g sets. - JayZody - 04-17-2013

I've never staked once on here.

I plan to stake all of these addy items against the best offer I receive by the time im ready.

I need to practice a little and figure out what im doing first so itll be within the next 5 days tops.

I wont be leaving if I lose. I could careless hehe.

I believe we will do a regular whip only stake.

`````Please post your stake offer here or pm me.`````

[Image: sgstake.jpg]


Staking multiple Addy t/g sets. - Brittany - 04-17-2013

I don't understand why this is in General Chat when I've made numerous sections for you to post your staking/pking needs in.


Staking multiple Addy t/g sets. - Gf Agen - 04-17-2013

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
Mommy Wrote:[SIZE="2"]I don't understand why this is in General Chat when I've made numerous sections for you to post your staking/pking needs in.

Because people can't read.

O.T what are you looking to stake them vs?[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Staking multiple Addy t/g sets. - JayZody - 04-17-2013

I didnt see a section for staking. I figured you guys could handle moving it for me. Im sorry ive upset you so.

Anyways. Theres nothing in particular. The best offer wins basically. I dont have any kind of value on these items.


Staking multiple Addy t/g sets. - JayZody - 04-19-2013

Bump


Staking multiple Addy t/g sets. - Smackturd - 04-19-2013

JayZody Wrote:I didnt see a section for staking. I figured you guys could handle moving it for me. Im sorry ive upset you so.

Anyways. Theres nothing in particular. The best offer wins basically. I dont have any kind of value on these items.

I got infracted for putting it in the wrong section too. I'll stake cash for some I guess. Pm me.


Staking multiple Addy t/g sets. - JayZody - 04-19-2013

Smackturd Wrote:I got infracted for putting it in the wrong section too. I'll stake cash for some I guess. Pm me.

Oh well. If I deserve to be punished for not knowing where to put a thread about staking when theres no current section for it, then o be it. Apparently I shoulda known it was supposed to go in the market section -.-

But anyways, Im staking it ALL at once. Not small amounts at a time.