SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Swag - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: Swag (/showthread.php?tid=131167)

Pages: 1 2


Swag - SrClean - 04-23-2013

[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="5"]Started with 15m at gambler, won max cash Tongue first time in my life i've had actually some luck!
Leave what you've won from the gambler (;
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

-SrClean/ Brannan Love


Swag - Teh Beast - 04-23-2013

You can actually win at the gambler? That's news to me :o


Swag - SrClean - 04-23-2013

Right?^ lol(:


Swag - Me Gusta - 04-23-2013

I don't depend on luck to make my bank, I depend on putting in time to build my cash legitimately.


Swag - SrClean - 04-23-2013

Good for you, I "legitimately" gambled my money and won so.... yeah.


Swag - Zainahmed - 04-23-2013

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Bribed him. Hacker.

Gz tho[/COLOR]


Swag - SrClean - 04-23-2013

what do you mean hacker? lol


Swag - Demonic Riven - 04-23-2013

Started with 10m got to 90m xD Not much at all but still Smile Kinda decent for being new?


Swag - Trent - 04-23-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Actually, last year sometime, I made two max cash stacks out of the gambler. Well, it was max cash, and 1.7b. I was pretty impressed, because before that, I had lost every gamble I'd had with him. I guess it just made up for lost gambles.

Congratulations, though. ^^

edit; pls dun say swag agin its for unevolved apes only and ur better thn tht i thnk[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Swag - mason - 04-23-2013

[SIZE="4"]
Teh Beast Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"]You can actually win at the gambler? That's news to me :o

Don't worry, now that Travis knows you can win, he'll fix it lol[/SIZE][/COLOR]