SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
10 min staking - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: 10 min staking (/showthread.php?tid=131470)

Pages: 1 2


10 min staking - K9unit - 04-28-2013

in 10 min staking i turn 500 m in this
firts time i won decent rewards in that low time
[Image: 2552ddd.png]


10 min staking - JacksonDaGreat - 04-28-2013

Congratz on the max stack and sol


10 min staking - Trent - 04-28-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Das da shit I don't like. How da hell people win and I don't?

I'm kidding, congratulations. Pretty impressive bank was made in such a short amount of time.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



10 min staking - Optimism - 04-28-2013

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]Not the biggest I've seen, but definitely impressive. You might want to put a cap on how much of that you stake, don't want to lose it all now Wink

Congratulations.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



10 min staking - Chosen 0ne - 04-28-2013

Not bad at all for only 10 minutes, congratulations!


10 min staking - Perroke - 04-28-2013

Congrats on the max cash man. spend it well.


10 min staking - Kayu10 - 04-28-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"][Image: tumblr_m4vii8Lqw81qj3ir1.gif]
I won more, your winnings are obsolete.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



10 min staking - JayZody - 04-30-2013

Nice bank made in ten minutes. Im yet to break my staking cherry.


10 min staking - Master - 04-30-2013

K9unit Wrote:in 10 min staking i turn 500 m in this
firts time i won decent rewards in that low time
[Image: 2552ddd.png]

Lol the irony in this post and his sig.


10 min staking - Bohemian - 04-30-2013

Not bad for 10 mins, Don't lose it now