SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Not bad sg - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: Not bad sg (/showthread.php?tid=131655)

Pages: 1 2


Not bad sg - Bohemian - 04-30-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Not bad sg, I was waiting for one of those coloured whips but na (:

http://prntscr.com/12x4jk[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Not bad sg - Trent - 04-30-2013

Not too shabby, nub. Congratulations. ^^


Not bad sg - JayZody - 04-30-2013

Damn grats man thats sexyyy!


Not bad sg - blazechris - 05-01-2013

Daaaaamn luckyy lol I always get random crap :/


Not bad sg - Lizzy - 05-01-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Gratz on the l00t.
Share I tb'd.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Not bad sg - Optimism - 05-01-2013

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]Probably one of the best and rarest loots possible.

Congratulations.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Not bad sg - Perroke - 05-01-2013

congrats on the 3rde age body man!


Not bad sg - Kayu10 - 05-01-2013

Not too shabby... shame it's going down at the moment Wink I'd hold onto it....


Not bad sg - Revenge2nite - 05-01-2013

Grtz on the l00t... My best was dark bow but good luck on more loot


Not bad sg - I Climax - 05-01-2013

nice man! congratz