SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Driver's License! :D - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Driver's License! :D (/showthread.php?tid=13199)



Driver's License! :D - n0va lyfe - 05-26-2010

I just got my driver's license today!
The first place I drove to alone;
Sonic. Big Grin :nice:


Driver's License! :D - Redwolve - 05-26-2010

[COLOR="Red"]SHARE?!?!

Grats. Big Grin
[/COLOR]


Driver's License! :D - Fighter0wns - 05-26-2010

Congratulations, brah!!! Smile I'm getting mine in 6 months. ;D


Driver's License! :D - n0va lyfe - 05-26-2010

Redwolve Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]SHARE?!?!

Grats. Big Grin
[/COLOR]

hahaha.
I got a fruit punch slush.
2:00 - 4:00 is happy hour;
half price!


Driver's License! :D - Brittany - 05-26-2010

I fucking love sonic.

Thing is they don't have them around here Sad


Driver's License! :D - Trae - 05-26-2010

We just got our Sonic in town last year. Before that nearest one was Sacramento. I love them.


Driver's License! :D - marko23 - 05-26-2010

gratz for driving license