SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Become Trusted. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Become Trusted. (/showthread.php?tid=132044)

Pages: 1 2


Become Trusted. - SrClean - 05-06-2013

So basically my main goal in this server is to become trusted. I love helping people and teaching them new ways to make money and learn the aspects of the game. And if need be, or I learn the game well enough, I'd love to take up the roll of being a moderator one day. IF not, being a trusted player in the community would be the greatest achievement I will have accomplished on Silab.

-SrClean/ Brannan Love


Become Trusted. - Insecurities - 05-06-2013

Best of luck mate. Many have failed on the long and hard journey to one day wearing the swagnificent moderator crown.


Become Trusted. - SrClean - 05-06-2013

Swagnificent. That's my new word. lol, I love you now pat...Tongue


Become Trusted. - Roy - 05-06-2013

Insecurities Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Best of luck mate. Many have failed on the long and hard journey to one day wearing the swagnificent moderator crown.

SrClean Wrote:Swagnificent. That's my new word. lol, I love you now pat...Tongue

tldr; gl on mod

ot: Good luck on getting trusted, takes a while though.[/COLOR]


Become Trusted. - Zainahmed - 05-06-2013

Good luck getting trusted. Took me 2 months


Become Trusted. - Godz_reject - 05-06-2013

Good luck getting trusted. It'll take a while, but It's worth It.


Become Trusted. - Perroke - 05-06-2013

Well goodluck on this. but please don't be a modhunter and become coky.


Become Trusted. - Optimism - 05-07-2013

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]It's not hard to become trusted.
It IS hard to get mod, especially if you announce you want it early on.

Good luck though.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Become Trusted. - Weed Stoner - 05-07-2013

Goodluck on this man. I hope u will achieve it Smile


Become Trusted. - Dumbledore - 05-07-2013

i trrust u you very helpfull best person ever