SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Staking Account - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Staking Account (/showthread.php?tid=132079)

Pages: 1 2


Staking Account - Fearless Noah - 05-06-2013

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]I asked Mir/Boyjam2 if I could use his format/rules/idea for the staking log. Ty Mir ^^

This'll be somewhat of an experiment with staking. I'm going to be using my staking account, starting with only 250m.
Within the next month or so, I will be keeping a log of all wins, losses, and total bank worth.

The following are the rules I have to abide by:
[COLOR="White"]1. No Skilling
2. No Merchanting
3. No PvMing
4. No Pking
5. No Selling of auth codes
6. No transferring money from other accounts apart from my starting 250m.[/COLOR]

If I result in losing all my bank worth, then I will restart with 250m and continue. Let's hope this doesn't happen..
I'll start this on Wednesday, May 8th, 2013, and update it whenever needed.

Staker IGN: Fail Choob (kinda ironic)

Here's my starting bank in invy:
[Image: bsMYoOE.png]

This is the key for my spoilers:
Quote:#Win/Lose-Staked Amount = Amount After Stake + Items

Stakes 1-50:
[SPOILER]1. Win - 50m = 300m
2. Win - 25m = 325m
3. Win - 50m = 375m
4. Lose - 50m = 325m
5. Win - 25m = 350m
6. Win - 25m = 375m
7. Win - 25m = 400m
8. Win - 25m = 425m
9. Win - 25m = 450m
10. Win - 50m = 500m
11. Lose - 50m = 450m
12. Lose - 50m = 400m
13. Lose - 50m = 350m
14. Lose - 50m = 300m
15. Win - 25m = 325m
16. Lose - 25m = 300m
17. Lose - 25m = 275m
18. Win - 25m = 300m
19. Win - 25m = 325m
20. Win - 15m = 340m
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
[/SPOILER]

Bank after 50 Stakes:
[SPOILER] Soon.
[/SPOILER]


Also, Mir did this as well. Here's his thread: http://sg-forum.info/game/goals-achievements/162783-r-o-b.html[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]


Staking Account - Purple Razor - 05-06-2013

inb4lossingall250m
OT gl with this..


Staking Account - Zainahmed - 05-06-2013

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Why is everyone doing this?

good luckk[/COLOR]


Staking Account - Fearless Noah - 05-06-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Why is everyone doing this?

good luckk[/COLOR]

No reason.







'Cuz lots of us are bored and we wanna see if we can make bank with 250m ^^[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Staking Account - Dumbledore - 05-06-2013

wow thats gonna be really useless like my dick cause i fuck nobody


Staking Account - Revenge2nite - 05-06-2013

[COLOR="Magenta"]People are doing this for fun...

good luck mate...
Hope to cya round in game

best of luck...

TIP: do little stakes like 50M in the beginning[/COLOR]



Staking Account - Fearless Noah - 05-09-2013

Updated first 10 wins, so far, doubled my bank. Will most likely be doing 10 stakes a day, sometimes more, sometimes less.


Staking Account - Maik - 05-09-2013

Go for bigger stakes Big Grin


Staking Account - Fearless Noah - 05-09-2013

[SIZE="2"]
Maikk Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]Go for bigger stakes Big Grin

Working my way up, now that I've hit 500m, I will be doing 25-50m, till I hit 750m, and so on.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Staking Account - Fred Ftw - 05-12-2013

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]thats actullay a good idea to prevent u from rage quitting and staking all ur bank,,,
i actullay got 500m out of my bank on my main and staked it and won then i banked the 500m and then i get the 500m i win from and start staking and actullay got 10b from that but also if i lose i wouldent care cause its like i didnt lose anything even if i lose all ma inv[/SIZE][/COLOR]