SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Smithinggggg - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Smithinggggg (/showthread.php?tid=132085)



Smithinggggg - Fearless Noah - 05-06-2013

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"]Forgot about this. On Saturday I prestiged smithing, and that's my 5th prestige! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

[Image: 6EXykKA.png]

Phree pc for all now. ^^

EDIT: Forgot once again that I prestiged Woodcutting the day before..[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]


Smithinggggg - Munchykins - 05-06-2013

congrats, Are you going for untrimmed smithing?


Smithinggggg - Chosen 0ne - 05-06-2013

Congrats Noah, now get that 200m smith.


Smithinggggg - Fearless Noah - 05-06-2013

Munchykins Wrote:[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="2"]congrats, Are you going for untrimmed smithing?

Nononononnoo cbf getting 200m twice. Just getting 200m then I'm stopping.
Bet you wished we could have been twins with your untrimmed cape :love:[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Smithinggggg - Zainahmed - 05-06-2013

Gratz on yet another prestige item


Smithinggggg - Limoz - 05-06-2013

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]I remember when I use to talk to bob at :Confusedhops Wink

Grats on the sexy smith gloves.[/SIZE][/COLOR]