SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
New CLAN - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: New CLAN (/showthread.php?tid=13241)

Pages: 1 2


New CLAN - Guliver - 05-27-2010

THE ninja

[COLOR="Red"]TO JOIN U NEED TO DO A TEST
[/COLOR]
THE GEAR IS SIMPLE





full ghostly. (newfags)






full karil (Member)






Full gostly + karil helm + d scim (Samurai)
Guli (TEH SAMURAI)
TEH Beast


New CLAN - DreaM21 - 05-27-2010

soo... whats the test... and what kind of clan is this? pking.. merching... etc?


New CLAN - Guliver - 05-27-2010

i wont tell what the test is and its a RANDOME clan


New CLAN - DreaM21 - 05-27-2010

hmm ill totaly join O.o so do i pass or... i have no idea..


New CLAN - Guliver - 05-27-2010

i know u want to


New CLAN - DreaM21 - 05-27-2010

hmm so how can i be officaly in lmfao,.


New CLAN - Teh Beast - 05-27-2010

I r Assassin. So I win, add me! ;D


New CLAN - wildy owns - 05-27-2010

I want to join add me in game my user is
(wildy owns)


New CLAN - taco1g - 05-27-2010

haha, sounds like fun but i like being clan less ;0


New CLAN - DreaM21 - 05-28-2010

Wait so im in clan right? You never told me if i was excepted in :o
I cant wait to do some random things i giess o.O