![]() |
|
Phat - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101) +---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43) +---- Thread: Phat (/showthread.php?tid=134136) |
Phat - Revenge2nite - 06-01-2013 [COLOR="Magenta"]Which two Partyhats are worth the most? I was told barrows and black... am donating for two soon, and I'm going to be selling them both. Might stake them both but haven't decided yet... EDIT: Sowwy, I ment IG money/items/coins/cash not how much it costs to donate lmfao; Sowwy. @ Richppls [/COLOR]
Phat - GoogleSlayer - 06-01-2013 They all cost 50$ so they're all the same. Why would you think they have different prices? Phat - Meresider - 06-01-2013 donate for rune and iron and i'll buy both.... Phat - Revenge2nite - 06-01-2013 [COLOR="Magenta"] [MENTION=42180]GoogleSlayer[/MENTION] Sorry, I worded that wrong I ment IG price... i know they're $50ea but people say some phats are worth more than others.[/COLOR] Phat - GodzSkiller - 06-01-2013 GoogleSlayer Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"]They all cost 50$ so they're all the same. Why would you think they have different prices? Some colors are more popular, so some pay more that color. All should be around the same price which is 20b.[/COLOR] Phat - Meresider - 06-01-2013 Revenge2nite Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"]Which two Partyhats are worth the most? I was told barrows and black... am donating for two soon, and I'm going to be selling them both. Might stake them both but haven't decided yet... I'll buy iron and rune if you get them? Phat - Revenge2nite - 06-02-2013 [COLOR="Magenta"] Meresider Wrote:I'll buy iron and rune if you get them? I left you a VM but you didn't reply; what's your offer for Iron and Rune... give me the price in Bills and the items that are included. I would like there to be a 2147M cash stack too.[/COLOR] |