![]() |
|
I Like Cunts Monster drops - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104) +---- Forum: Monster Drops (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=115) +---- Thread: I Like Cunts Monster drops (/showthread.php?tid=134362) Pages:
1
2
|
I Like Cunts Monster drops - Shockwave - 06-03-2013 I Like Cunt's Monster Drop Log
I decided to motivate myself to kill monsters. So this is mainly going to consist of Wyverns and Corporeal Beast kills. I will however stray and kill the occasional Tarn and King black Dragon I am making a drop tab for this log so I'll post the photo when I feel accomplished aha! Wyverns: [SPOILER]# 1 - Bones # 2 - Bones # 3 - Bones # 4 - Bones # 5 - Bones # 6 - Bones # 7 - Bones # 8 - Bones # 9 - Bones # 10 - Bones # 11 - Bones # 12 - Bones # 13 - Bones # 14 - Bones # 15 - Bones # 16 - Bones # 17 - Morrigan's Coif # 18 - Morrigan's Leather Chaps # 19 - Bones # 20 - Bones # 21 - Clue Scroll (51 Raw Lobs, 404 Earth Runes and a Dragon Battleaxe) # 22 - Bones # 23 - Bones # 24 - Bones # 25 - Zuriel's Staff # 26 - Vesta's Plateskirt # 27 - Bones # 28 - Bones # 29 - Bones # 30 - Bones # 31 - Bones # 32 - Bones # 33 - Bones # 34 - Morrigan's Coif # 35 - Bones # 36 - Bones # 37 - Bones # 38 - Bones # 39 - Bones # 40 - Zuriel's Robe Bottom # 41 - Bones # 42 - Bones # 43 - Bones # 44 - Bones # 45 - Bones # 46 - Bones # 47 - Bones # 48 - Bones # 49 - Bones # 50 - Bones # 51 - stat helm # 52 - bones # 53 - bones # 54 - bones # 55 - bones # 56 - bones # 57 - bones # 58 - bones # 59 - bones # 60 - bones # 61 - bones[/SPOILER] Corporeal Beast: [SPOILER]# 1 - Prayer Potions (4) x 20 # 2 - Bones # 3 - Bones # 4 - Bones # 5 - Prayer Potions (4) x 20 # 6 - Prayer Potions (4) x 20 # 7 - Bones # 8 - Bones # 9 - Spirit Shield[/SPOILER] King Black Dragon: [SPOILER]# 1 - Bones # 2 - Bones # 3 - Bones # 4 - Bones[/SPOILER] Just going to camp at wyverns for a while I Like Cunts Monster drops - Trent - 06-03-2013 Good luck on better drops. So far, you haven't had luck. I Like Cunts Monster drops - Shockwave - 06-03-2013 Thanks [MENTION=72511]Trent[/MENTION] luck has perked up since! I Like Cunts Monster drops - Viced - 06-03-2013 Be sure to do screenies of awesome drops like Claws ;D I Like Cunts Monster drops - Shockwave - 06-03-2013 Viced Wrote:Be sure to do screenies of awesome drops like Claws ;D Okay man! I missed the coif and chaps! But I'll make sure to get the rest I Like Cunts Monster drops - Shockwave - 06-04-2013 Bump diddy bump I Like Cunts Monster drops - Xswordstar56 - 06-04-2013 Looks alright so far. Good luck on this, man. I Like Cunts Monster drops - Rickblazer86 - 06-04-2013 Not bad drops, Gl on more drops. Make sure to screenie. I Like Cunts Monster drops - Shockwave - 06-04-2013 Thanks @xswordstar 56 and [MENTION=99046]Rickblazer86[/MENTION] much appreciated, yeah I'm making a bank tab of loots! But I'll do my best to screenshot good ones I Like Cunts Monster drops - Perroke - 06-04-2013 Vongrats on the wyvs drops man. |