SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Fucking ;_; - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Fucking ;_; (/showthread.php?tid=134838)

Pages: 1 2


Fucking ;_; - GoogleSlayer - 06-09-2013

[COLOR="Yellow"]Fucking hell, I'm so dumb. As you might know, I had 200m fishing exp, cooking exp and fire making exp and I wanted to prestige fishing so I did:

[Image: 6ayitKJ.png]

All fine and well. Then I decided to get double capes for cooking and firemaking. Don't ask me why, I just love the capes. So I went over to Bob, got my 2nd untrimmed cooking cape:

[Image: lgt6db.png]

Then I tried firemaking, but I forgot my first prestige items. I didn't read ( :fp: ) and got this:

[Image: myI9aBu.png]

FML. Now I have 2 firemaking prestige sets, AND level 1 firemaking ;_; I could honestly slap myself for this lol. Oh well, I still have 2 capes for cooking, and I hope firemaking won't be a bitch, going back to 200m exp. Sad[/COLOR]



Fucking ;_; - Trent - 06-09-2013

LOL. That's just your luck Derk. 99 firemaking is really easy, so you shouldn't have a problem. Congratulations on your capes and stuff, though.


Fucking ;_; - Chosen 0ne - 06-09-2013

Poor Derk, don't worry though I'm sure you'll get firemaking pretty fast again.


Fucking ;_; - GodzSkiller - 06-09-2013

L0l. That sucks so much.. good luck on rebuilding to 200m.


Fucking ;_; - Perroke - 06-09-2013

lol derk why 2 capes ;D congrats on the untrimed capes man! goodluck on skilling again.


Fucking ;_; - Bum Me Plz - 06-09-2013

yeah firemaking is quick derk


Fucking ;_; - Maik - 06-09-2013

[COLOR="Cyan"]looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

u dumb dutch feg

Congrats on cooking tho[/COLOR]



Fucking ;_; - XPker - 06-09-2013

I'm getting 99 wc atm , since i already have 99fm / fletching i'll give you my spare logs.


Fucking ;_; - Gta - 06-09-2013

I think it should ask for confirmation when you have 200m xp and you're doing the 50m prestige.


Fucking ;_; - Purple Razor - 06-09-2013

gratz on the cooking though.. good luck on them gainz AGAIN lol