SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Brittany - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Brittany (/showthread.php?tid=135396)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12


Brittany - Welshboy - 06-16-2013

Last night, Brittany was in a traffic accident. Aside from some slight memory issues, she seems to be ok. She asked that I let you all know. As you can imagine, this will postpone her return but let's all hope that she gets well soon.


Brittany - GoogleSlayer - 06-16-2013

[COLOR="Yellow"]Oh my god.... I hope she's doing alright...
[MENTION=2657]Brittany[/MENTION] get well soon!!![/COLOR]



Brittany - D Kai - 06-16-2013

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="3"]Wow really?
This is sad, sad times are going on this server.

Hope she gets well soon, postpone her return all she wants for her heal of course.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Brittany - Guled - 06-16-2013

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]oh shit, she was lucky
thnx for letting us know
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Brittany - Revenge2nite - 06-16-2013

[COLOR="Magenta"]Something I would never want hear. I hope she gets well soon.
:'([/COLOR]



Brittany - Perroke - 06-16-2013

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]wtf :o thats sucks really hard!
i'll hope she is alright and will be back soon.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Brittany - Maik - 06-16-2013

Get better soon [MENTION=2657]Brittany[/MENTION]


Brittany - Moh - 06-16-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]With all the shit things in her life going on atm, last thing she needs would be an accident. She is an unlucky lady, I assure you.
Glad it all went fine for her.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Brittany - Mircast - 06-16-2013

Don't wanna lose you for good. Recover recover recover Sad


Brittany - Juvi - 06-16-2013

How about we all actually behave for awhile, I'm sure [MENTION=1]Gir[/MENTION] is stressed out.