SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Got mah sled - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: Got mah sled (/showthread.php?tid=135864)

Pages: 1 2


Got mah sled - Jokerjake72 - 06-23-2013

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]After about a week of voting, I finally earned my self a sled. I only bought 3 ticket auths. I know "eh it's just a sled" but I've wanted one for a while. Now I can scoot around places and relax in game.


[Image: 552cfa.png]



[SPOILER]don't ask to buy the stuff in my inventory pls.[/SPOILER]
[/COLOR]


Got mah sled - Richh - 06-23-2013

Nice Smile


Got mah sled - Darkdanger16 - 06-23-2013

daymn jake dats alot of shit you got there


Got mah sled - Beckley - 06-23-2013

I think i have 3 of them or something xD


Got mah sled - Trent - 06-23-2013

Oh, congratulations. I saved up 150 tickets, bought quite a few though. I ended up changing my mind and getting full jester as well as a scarf. ._.


Got mah sled - GodzSkiller - 06-23-2013

I take free donations. Nice sled u have der.


Got mah sled - D Kai - 06-24-2013

Pretty nice sled, going to ride around like a pimp.


Got mah sled - Stturidge - 06-24-2013

nice :O


Got mah sled - 88 CB - 06-24-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]grats on the sled...

but daym dem d bolts (e)... :o[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Got mah sled - 010pure - 06-24-2013

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]not sure if showing off sled or bank

gz tho[/SIZE][/COLOR]