SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Lime Phat - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Lime Phat (/showthread.php?tid=136126)



Lime Phat - Kiddo Prod - 06-27-2013

Wont sell for less than 22b. Post offers on here or when server is back up pm me. IGN Kiddo Prod.


Lime Phat - D Kai - 06-27-2013

I will give you a lime phat + 69 gp for it.


Lime Phat - Calmer - 06-27-2013

i hope u didnt trade black for that cause lime and lava are the least valued phats ive heard.


Lime Phat - Kiddo Prod - 06-27-2013

Calmer Wrote:i hope u didnt trade black for that cause lime and lava are the least valued phats ive heard.

Nah I got Lime, Ags, 3 Claws, Full Gilded. (Ps yes Lava's are least valuable but easy to sell for 20-25b, Thats how I got the black, I started with a lava)


Lime Phat - D3v1lsk11l3r - 06-27-2013

guy's the prices are now fixed all phats are 20b+ AGAIN


Lime Phat - Kiddo Prod - 06-27-2013

D3v1lsk11l3r Wrote:guy's the prices are now fixed all phats are 20b+ AGAIN

wait... that means he super over payed for black?


Lime Phat - D3v1lsk11l3r - 06-27-2013

how much did he pay for black?


Lime Phat - Kiddo Prod - 06-27-2013

D3v1lsk11l3r Wrote:how much did he pay for black?

Lime, Ags, 3 Claws, and Full Gilded.


Lime Phat - D3v1lsk11l3r - 06-27-2013

omfg he payed like 10b over Smile now do i get somethin for tellin that?


Lime Phat - Run N Fast - 06-28-2013

I offer 5 geepee