SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Veteran - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Veteran (/showthread.php?tid=13654)

Pages: 1 2


Veteran - BarrosBro - 06-01-2010

Yay, I finally got the awsome cool veteran crown!!!!!

I wish it was a banana...

It would go with my name.


Veteran - Redwolve - 06-01-2010

[COLOR="Red"]Wrong section. Tongue

Grats!
[/COLOR]


Veteran - Pog - 06-01-2010

Congratulations, not really much of an accomplishment though Tongue :L


Veteran - Fighter0wns - 06-01-2010

It IS in right section, Redwolve. But congratulatios on that. Smile I'm supposed to get mine soon. Big Grin


Veteran - Redwolve - 06-01-2010

Fighter0wns Wrote:It IS in right section, Redwolve. But congratulatios on that. Smile I'm supposed to get mine soon. Big Grin

Seems to me like he "ACHIEVED" this. *cough cough*


Veteran - BarrosBro - 06-01-2010

..........

Wow, my parents thought I did drugs how hard I lol'd at your post redwolve.


Veteran - Trae - 06-01-2010

Pog Wrote:Congratulations, not really much of an accomplishment though Tongue :L

You know you would brag about it.


Veteran - Its My Life - 06-01-2010

Lmfaooo. Well w.E grats


Veteran - O Tyranitar - 06-01-2010

Trae Wrote:You know you would brag about it.

you need to quit bustin his balls about every post he has
@topic congratz banana <---- lol


Veteran - Trae - 06-01-2010

O Tyranitar Wrote:you need to quit bustin his balls about every post he has
@topic congratz banana <---- lol

Hop off puppy.