SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
[W.I.N.] Event - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: [W.I.N.] Event (/showthread.php?tid=137898)

Pages: 1 2 3


[W.I.N.] Event - Maik - 08-05-2013

[COLOR="Cyan"]First of all I apologize for the bad lay out. I am not very creative and couldn't find someone else to do it for me since Trent has his surgery.

[SIZE="3"]
UPCOMING EVENTS

[COLOR="Lime"]Pin the wiener dog:
Credits to big boy [MENTION=81140]Bradyob[/MENTION] for the creative idea.

After pin the wiener I have a fun idea, I stand in middle of fun pk with a decent armor, the rest in one corner. you can only use melee, we count to 3 and everyone attacks me, the one who gets the message he killed me wins a prize (sort of contest) obviously I am going to use food to make it a bit fair.


Hide n seek:
Hints will be giving in the official WINcc

Trivia over the past updates/demotes/promotions and other stuff.

A free giveaway depends on how many persons there are.

And as final clan meeting at camp fire discussing how it went and how to improve it even more, a moment of socializing.

Hosted by:
Maik (myself)
Joshua ( [MENTION=28951]1joshlfc[/MENTION])
[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Lime"][*] Rules:
* Respect each other (obviously)
* We do not tolerate any kind of cheating.
* Have fun
* Apply ( there's a little fee on it not much 75M, why you ask? It helps with the rewards.

- That's about it! [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Lime"][*] Donators:
* Running Fast A k a [MENTION=61408]Run N Fast[/MENTION]
* Joshua [MENTION=28951]1joshlfc[/MENTION]
- Willing to donate? Please contact me, josh or zainahmed for any further detail.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Lime"]A little more information on the applying:

Just say in a post you're willing to pay the fee and that you're entering the event, be sure you are free on the date it will go on. We need a lot of people online in order to do this.

Give this fee to no-one else than Me, [MENTION=28951]1joshlfc[/MENTION] or [MENTION=60058]Zainahmed[/MENTION]

Thanks for reading and have a fun time on the event.

Ps. Date of the event will be discussed on this post in the comments below, name a date and time and I'll put it in a poll the date that has the most votes will be picked.
& Before you say anything you want to participate be sure that you are in WIN or apply here: http://sg-forum.com/pking-pvm/clans/winning-natural/160611-%5Bw-i-n-%5D-winning-natural-main-branch.html
[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
[SPOILER]

[MENTION=72511]Trent[/MENTION]
[MENTION=60058]Zainahmed[/MENTION]
[MENTION=95717]N0vlafye[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11946]Roy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=38434]Inthecorner[/MENTION]
[MENTION=63718]Celestial[/MENTION]
[MENTION=34315]Beckley[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3312]dakfighter12[/MENTION]
[MENTION=382]Gta[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10721]jackson[/MENTION]dagre
@Dr rape
@Pk Perroke
[MENTION=19833]SliM[/MENTION] [MENTION=78580]JustaIpod[/MENTION] [MENTION=50764]Lmfao A Frog[/MENTION] [MENTION=15551]Joshy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31259]Pwner Bricky[/MENTION] [MENTION=108679]Jokerjake72[/MENTION]
[MENTION=47262]Rs Himself[/MENTION]
[MENTION=81140]Bradyob[/MENTION] [MENTION=108886]JayZody[/MENTION]
[MENTION=82231]Riska[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10948]wildy owns[/MENTION]
[/SPOILER][/COLOR]



[W.I.N.] Event - Brady - 08-05-2013

Sounds fun you sxc bastard.


[W.I.N.] Event - Rulez12 - 08-05-2013

Oo this will be fun to see


[W.I.N.] Event - iPod - 08-05-2013

sounds interesting, if it's on sometime suitable to my time zone i'll see if i can hop on!


[W.I.N.] Event - Trent - 08-05-2013

Thanks for making it so easy to read and stuff, Maik. I'm looking forward to this, and hopefully it'll be a large turnout.


[W.I.N.] Event - Gta - 08-05-2013

Sounds good. I can't wait to see.


[W.I.N.] Event - Run N Fast - 08-06-2013

If you want I can be your co-host for the HnS [MENTION=109812]Maik[/MENTION]k I think I have some prizes I can give. I'll be back thursday or friday, not sure. If i'm too late, ohwell


[W.I.N.] Event - Blur_predakin - 08-06-2013

How about August 17th at 8:00pm eastern? Sounds like a good day and time...


[W.I.N.] Event - Maik - 08-06-2013

JustaIpod Wrote:[COLOR="Teal"]sounds interesting, if it's on sometime suitable to my time zone i'll see if i can hop on!

Any date + time in request? [MENTION=78580]JustaIpod[/MENTION]

Run N Fast Wrote:If you want I can be your co-host for the HnS [MENTION=109812]Maik[/MENTION]k I think I have some prizes I can give. I'll be back thursday or friday, not sure. If i'm too late, ohwell

You won't be to late [MENTION=61408]Run N Fast[/MENTION] and we'll see about the hns.[/COLOR]



[W.I.N.] Event - Rs Himself - 08-06-2013

fun to see something that's so active on SG compared to all other stuff