![]() |
|
Spam. - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102) +---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46) +---- Thread: Spam. (/showthread.php?tid=139129) |
Spam. - Matt - 09-08-2013 [COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"] Name: Matt [/SIZE][/COLOR]
In-game name: Skillermatt Forums name: Matt. Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Gmt +6 Do you play over the night? sometimes Average of time you play a week: Enough. Are you active on the forums: Yes How long have you played SilabGarza: Long Enough. How many activity points do you have in-game? [::activity] 27K + 60K Have you read the moderator requirements?: Yes Do you have 300 posts REQUIRED to post a moderator application? Yes [COLOR="black"]NOTE: If you do NOT read the requirements, and you post a moderator application, you will be disqualified as moderator for the rest of your game play on SilabGarza on any and all accounts...[/COLOR] DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?: Yus. Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): Dear Brittany, If you were to elect me to be part of your staff team, I would do my best. Try to fix the country of Silabgarzas community anyway I can, try to bring world peace in the country. It would be a great honor to once again be a part of such a great government. Thats as far as I could get with this creative thing. Moderator isn't a great thing, it really isn't. I'm not going to lie, I would like to help out, I realized I disliked it alot more then I should of because I wanted to skill and mod was on my other account. I hope SG gets back to where it was. I know I just got demoted, but hey, Travis started to do things. All I ask is if you vote, don't vote on my repution. Vote on what you think I can and cannot do as a moderator. I don't got a whole ton to say. I got experience with the role. I thought I did a ok job. Oh well, thanks for reading. Spam. - Reversee - 09-08-2013 /Suppawt for my nigga matt. Spam. - Bum Me Plz - 09-08-2013 holding for now matty boy Spam. - N0vlafye - 09-08-2013 [COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]Support. Don't flake out Edit: Lolwut. http://prntscr.com/1q6zm8.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Spam. - Brittany - 09-08-2013 [SIZE="2"]You were demoted because you quit then went super inactive for absolutely no reason. Why would I re-promote you?[/SIZE] Spam. - N0vlafye - 09-08-2013 [COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"] Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]You were demoted because you quit then went super inactive for absolutely no reason. He was only inactive on his ags matt account. He was still active on skillermatt even when he 'quit' because he could only skill on that account and only moderate on ags matt. He would like them both to be on the same account.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Spam. - Matt - 09-08-2013 [COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"] Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]You were demoted because you quit then went super inactive for absolutely no reason.Because I am sorta active and willing to help out. Activity is a scarce thing.[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ---------- [/COLOR][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"] N0vlafye Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]Support.Didn't want to vote for myself? Idk. [MENTION=66429]Rulez12[/MENTION]3 [MENTION=231]Mircast[/MENTION] reasonings for voting no?[/SIZE][/COLOR] Spam. - My Spear - 09-08-2013 matt i support you 100% but i am voting no on the poll. good luck. Spam. - Matt - 09-08-2013 [COLOR="White"] My Spear Wrote:[SIZE="2"]matt i support you 100% but i am voting no on the poll. good luck.Kk, ty for support I did the same thing.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Spam. - Gta - 09-08-2013 [COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]You did good when you were mod. If you're willing to spend most of your time on your mod account, then why not? /support Edit: Dafuq did u vote no for?[/SIZE][/COLOR] |