SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
1k posts ;) - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 1k posts ;) (/showthread.php?tid=14006)

Pages: 1 2 3


1k posts ;) - dynastyz - 06-06-2010

[B][COLOR="PaleGreen"]finally reached the one thousand posts...

now it's time for me to get serious.. :eek:[/COLOR]

next goal.. Rolleyes

10k! I will beat travis! O:<! :roll:[/B]


1k posts ;) - Fighter0wns - 06-06-2010

dynastyz Wrote:[B][COLOR="PaleGreen"]finally reached the one thousand posts...

now it's time for me to get serious.. :eek:[/COLOR]

next goal.. Rolleyes

10k! i will beat travis! O:<! :roll:[/B]

Congratulations. ^^ First. :3

*EDITED*
OMFG!!! I'm almost at 1k posts!


1k posts ;) - IxxjacobxxI - 06-06-2010

Holy shi-! congratsBig Grin That's pretty epicTongue

10k:O:O????...uhh good luck with that;p


1k posts ;) - dynastyz - 06-06-2010

IxxjacobxxI Wrote:Holy shi-! congratsBig Grin That's pretty epicTongue

10k:O:O????...uhh good luck with that;p

I[COLOR="Red"][B] WILL
need it :eek: [/COLOR]

[COLOR="White"]thanks to everyone (:!

1001 posts ftw?[/COLOR][/B]


1k posts ;) - IxxjacobxxI - 06-06-2010

dynastyz Wrote:

I[COLOR="Red"][B] WILL
need it :eek: [/COLOR]

[COLOR="White"]thanks to everyone (:!

1001 posts ftw?[/COLOR][/B]

You quoted me on your 1001 post, ftw<3

than i give you all my good luck i can spareBig Grin


1k posts ;) - austinthe4th - 06-06-2010

dynastyz Wrote:

I[COLOR="Red"][B] WILL
need it :eek: [/COLOR]

[COLOR="White"]thanks to everyone (:!

1001 posts ftw?[/COLOR][/B]

travis only has like 1-2k posts. he upped his so badly lmao.

Grats on 1k isa, ill be 1k soon too maybbe :eek:


1k posts ;) - dynastyz - 06-06-2010

austinthe4th Wrote:travis only has like 1-2k posts. he upped his so badly lmao.

Grats on 1k isa, ill be 1k soon too maybbe :eek:

I know he did Rolleyes

brit even made a thread about it xD

thanks pickle guy! And good luck with you're 1k posts too ;D


1k posts ;) - Heroflame - 06-06-2010

Travis cheats. Congrats though!!


1k posts ;) - cheat death - 06-06-2010

yeah, good luck with that,

Gir cheated anyways Smile


1k posts ;) - dynastyz - 06-06-2010

Heroflame Wrote:Travis cheats. Congrats though!!

thanks ;D

I know he cheats... xD anyways.. I'm still beating him! Cool