SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
JGSNAKES Moderater Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: JGSNAKES Moderater Application (/showthread.php?tid=14365)

Pages: 1 2


JGSNAKES Moderater Application - jgsnake - 06-11-2010

read in inactive part of forums for my inactive post


JGSNAKES Moderater Application - Fighter0wns - 06-11-2010

Add a poll.


JGSNAKES Moderater Application - jgsnake - 06-11-2010

Fighter0wns Wrote:Add a poll.

just did i was makeing poll when i added it lol. forgot to add it


JGSNAKES Moderater Application - Fighter0wns - 06-11-2010

"We have enough mods on this server in every time zone." Say that to me, I should say it back to you. Cause You're being a hypocrite tbh.


JGSNAKES Moderater Application - jgsnake - 06-11-2010

Fighter0wns Wrote:"We have enough mods on this server in every time zone." Say that to me, I should say it back to you. Cause You're being a hypocrite tbh.

ooh....hmmmmm..wow..............................uhhh.........sorry man ill go and edit anf vote yes cuz i never vote realyl sorry though and yeah that is hyposcritical...sorry dude


JGSNAKES Moderater Application - Heroflame - 06-11-2010

I don't see you on enough, and you're not helping either. You're just talking about how much of a "ninja" you are on Yell, which is abusing it as well. No, sorry.
But good luck.


JGSNAKES Moderater Application - jgsnake - 06-11-2010

Heroflame Wrote:I don't see you on enough, and you're not helping either. You're just talking about how much of a "ninja" you are on Yell, which is abusing it as well. No, sorry.
But good luck.

meh i do help people all the time just on pm though and im on like all day! ftw! but yeah...im a ninja! lol well thanks for ur opinion ill work on it


JGSNAKES Moderater Application - caliban - 06-11-2010

No.


JGSNAKES Moderater Application - Fighter0wns - 06-11-2010

jgsnake Wrote:ooh....hmmmmm..wow..............................uhhh.........sorry man ill go and edit anf vote yes cuz i never vote realyl sorry though and yeah that is hyposcritical...sorry dude

I guess it'll be okay. Cause that was hypocritical, I guess we're even for now. D: Cause I don't know how to change vote. Just trying to show you how it is. D:


JGSNAKES Moderater Application - jgsnake - 06-11-2010

Fighter0wns Wrote:I guess it'll be okay. Cause that was hypocritical, I guess we're even for now. D: Cause I don't know how to change vote. Just trying to show you how it is. D:

yeah i really am sorry though