SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
My road to max cape - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: My road to max cape (/showthread.php?tid=143885)

Pages: 1 2


My road to max cape - Gta - 04-04-2014

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="White"]I had this thread last year and I've decided to repost it. I'll try to keep this updated.

Red -> Not prestiged
Orange -> Can't prestige
Green -> Prestiged
Yellow -> Focusing on that skill atm

- Attack -

200m/200m

- Strength -

200m/200m

- Defence -

90m/200m

- Hitpoints -

200m/200m

- Ranged -

200m/200m

- Prayer -

200m/200m

- Magic -

200m/200m

- Mining -

200m/200m

- Smithing -

200m/200m

-> [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Agility <-[/COLOR]

57.2m/200m

- Herblore -

13.5m/200m

- Fishing -

88.2m/200m

- Thieving -

21.4m/200m

- Cooking -

120.1m/200m

- Crafting -

200m/200m

- Firemaking -

200m/200m

- Fletching -

200m/200m

- Woodcutting -

200m/200m

- Runecrafting -

200m/200m

- Slayer -

99.2m/200m

- Farming -

13/200m

- Hunter -

50m/200m





[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]


My road to max cape - Mr 223 - 04-04-2014

Do you plan on prestiging everything before getting the cape?


My road to max cape - Gta - 04-04-2014

[COLOR="White"]
Mr 223 Wrote:[SIZE="1"]Do you plan on prestiging everything before getting the cape?

I haven't prestiged cooking because the 2x xp is useless at :Confuseduperzone.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



My road to max cape - Insecurities - 04-04-2014

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Gta Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

I haven't prestiged cooking because the 2x xp is useless at :Confuseduperzone.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I thought it stacked for 4x cooking xp.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



My road to max cape - Inthecorner - 04-04-2014

Insecurities Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

I thought it stacked for 4x cooking xp.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Black"]Sadly, you can't get uber xp in superzone apart from using a double xp auth code.

Good luck Phil, a couple of skills now are a bitch.[/COLOR]



My road to max cape - Powned You50 - 04-05-2014

Gl with ya road to the max cape, have fun with skilling Smile


My road to max cape - GoogleSlayer - 04-05-2014

Damn, I wouldn't have the patience for some of those skills. Good luck Phil, you're going to need it. Big Grin


My road to max cape - Antipk3r - 04-05-2014

goodluck phil with your goal Smile


My road to max cape - Gta - 04-12-2014

Worked on agility and hunter. Got hunter to 50m and waiting to prestige it.


My road to max cape - wildy owns - 04-12-2014

Good luck with this Philly boy