SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
KLK's banks on all accounts. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Bank Pictures (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Thread: KLK's banks on all accounts. (/showthread.php?tid=144710)



KLK's banks on all accounts. - klk - 05-10-2014

[COLOR="LightBlue"][SIZE="2"]Might as well join in and post my bank pictures.

I have a few different accounts, so I'll be posting all the ones I can remember passwords too.

Firstly, KLK (Main account. Mostly used for PKing):

[SPOILER][Image: yZwyLz7.png]

[Image: q4LW9B3.png]

[Image: TqWqnqu.png]

[Image: vlVdV7x.png]

[Image: hOVHchF.png]

[Image: 0HUrdk4.png]

[Image: 6dNYpRd.png][/SPOILER]

Next, Gtfo Hisdick (Started out as a skiller, but turned it into a pure):

[SPOILER][Image: hedAdoS.png]

[Image: 7ZXxLgr.png]

[Image: zvHwleD.png]

[Image: xd2aIwz.png]

[Image: tfw4gG7.png]

[Image: e87s7x1.png]

[Image: CzenEpX.png]

[Image: eRpcMrA.png][/SPOILER]

Next, Klks Pure (Was my first pure, not used very much):

[SPOILER][Image: PxxvZmt.png]

[Image: S56P2Qv.png]

[Image: v3nresc.png]

[Image: h77dadD.png]

[Image: gJx2UCr.png]

[Image: rgJyy25.png][/SPOILER]

Next, [hidden account name] (Made this to start completely over. No help from friends/alternate accounts):

[SPOILER][Image: KrzUfcK.png]

[Image: QIpZWoZ.png]

[Image: NjjcBrZ.png]

[Image: j12rwXM.png]

[Image: 3L6oOoR.png]

[Image: Pa63bbG.png]

[Image: ZijUBB9.png][/SPOILER]

Next, Def Str Pray (pretty much a 60 str, 99 def, 70 pray account. never did get 99 def/hp. Used to have like 5 headbands from PKing, but lost 3, and gave 2 to my other accounts):

[SPOILER][Image: HQZjiba.png]

[Image: CrUGEDm.png]

[Image: YeLFaEA.png][/SPOILER]

So that's all the ones I can remember.. There's at least 3-4 other ones but I don't remember the account names.. I had it on a notepad on my laptop, but forgot to drag it to my USB before factory reset. Ohwell![/SIZE][/COLOR]



KLK's banks on all accounts. - My Spear - 05-10-2014

[SIZE="2"]barbed bolts... those were the days.

nice bank
[/SIZE]



KLK's banks on all accounts. - Fearless Noah - 05-10-2014

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Nice bank, you should compile it all on Klk, that's what I did when I got bored with my pure. ^^
Quite a lot of skilling you did collectively on those 4 accounts.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



KLK's banks on all accounts. - Pbloh - 05-10-2014

how long have you played for?


KLK's banks on all accounts. - Rs Himself - 05-10-2014

nice banks, pretty chaotic order though :p


KLK's banks on all accounts. - klk - 05-10-2014

[COLOR="LightBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Fearless Noah Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Nice bank, you should compile it all on Klk, that's what I did when I got bored with my pure. ^^
Quite a lot of skilling you did collectively on those 4 accounts.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Not enough room in bank D:

Pbloh Wrote:how long have you played for?

April, 2010

Rs Himself Wrote:nice banks, pretty chaotic order though :p

Yeah ever since banks have been glitched, i couldn't order them correctly. never got around to redoing[/SIZE][/COLOR]



KLK's banks on all accounts. - Obby Veng Us - 05-10-2014

Pretty nice. Why make a new account if reset happening though?


KLK's banks on all accounts. - Perroke - 05-11-2014

Nice bank man. Really good pker.


KLK's banks on all accounts. - klk - 05-11-2014

[SIZE="2"]
Obby Veng Us Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Pretty nice. Why make a new account if reset happening though?

Well this was "new" about a year ago. I think I made the account in March of 2013. So this was before the reset was confirmed. Kinda sucks :L



Perroke Wrote:Nice bank man. Really good pker.

Haha thanks man <3[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Just remembered the account info to "Def Str Pray". adding to the main post now.