SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Lonleysniper's Banks - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Bank Pictures (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Thread: Lonleysniper's Banks (/showthread.php?tid=144729)



Lonleysniper's Banks - Lonleysniper - 05-10-2014

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]I wanted to post my bank for some time now and I figured why not since the reset is going to happen soon so I decided to post them now. Sorry for how messy it is.
Lonleysniper - Main [spoiler]
[Image: 20ksjyr.png]
[Image: j0uo2r.png]
[Image: 33opdmp.png]
[Image: 33opdmp.png]
[Image: oiyd00.png]
[Image: 2ewgojs.png]
[Image: 2n0kayp.png]
[Image: 2zzn3wp.png]
[/spoiler]
Lonelysniper- Zerker [spoiler]
[Image: 30b2xqu.png]
[Image: 245n5ex.png]
[Image: 21e2hid.png]
[Image: rh52cw.png]
[/spoiler]
Godz Brid - Pure [spoiler]
[Image: 15choh4.png]
[Image: 2nl8d1e.png]
[Image: 2eumn84.png]
[/spoiler]

Tell me what you think Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Lonleysniper's Banks - Time4pie - 05-10-2014

such sexy banks kevin


Lonleysniper's Banks - iPod - 05-10-2014

why do you have divines and bss's in the runes tab ???


Lonleysniper's Banks - Lonleysniper - 05-11-2014

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]
iPod Wrote:[SIZE="2"]why do you have divines and bss's in the runes tab ???

BSS I Wish! LOL they are just regular spirit shields, all of them were suppose to be in there but it messed up..
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Lonleysniper's Banks - Perroke - 05-11-2014

Not bad at all, goodluck mto maken it again!