SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
500 Posts! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 500 Posts! (/showthread.php?tid=145465)

Pages: 1 2


500 Posts! - Grimnex - 06-14-2014

Finally back up to 500 posts! I know it's not that great of an amount but it's still an achievement.


500 Posts! - Run N Fast - 06-14-2014

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Cyan"]Congrats on 500 posts!

Goodluck on your next goal, 1000? [/COLOR]
[/SIZE]



500 Posts! - Grimnex - 06-14-2014

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]
Run N Fast Wrote:[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Cyan"]Congrats on 500 posts!

Goodluck on your next goal, 1000? [/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

Lol, maybe Tongue How many posts do i need for a vet crown?[/SIZE][/COLOR]



500 Posts! - GodzSkiller - 06-14-2014

Gz on 500 posts! Gl on more.


500 Posts! - JayZody - 06-14-2014

Gratz on 500 posts good sir.


500 Posts! - Run N Fast - 06-14-2014

[SIZE="3"]
Grimnex Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]

Lol, maybe Tongue How many posts do i need for a vet crown?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Cyan"]A 1000 if im right, not sure tho :p

Will take you quite some while, but I believe you'll have a v crown one day.[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]



500 Posts! - Grimnex - 06-14-2014

[SIZE="2"]
GodzSkiller Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]Gz on 500 posts! Gl on more.
Thank you, thanks you.


JayZody Wrote:Gratz on 500 posts good sir.

Why thank you good sir.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



500 Posts! - XROCKSTARX - 06-14-2014

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations dude, goodluck on 1,000 post count.
Btw:
500 Post count + one year on forums (vet crown)[/SIZE][/COLOR]



500 Posts! - Grimnex - 06-14-2014

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]
XROCKSTARX Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations dude, goodluck on 1,000 post count.
Btw:
500 Post count + one year on forums (vet crown)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ah, ok. I should have over a year on forums lol. I made the account in 2010. Thanks for the info.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



500 Posts! - XROCKSTARX - 06-14-2014

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Grimnex Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]

Ah, ok. I should have over a year on forums lol. I made the account in 2010. Thanks for the info.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

You should get a crown soon then, or if not just contact someone whom can give you one.
You're welcome[/SIZE][/COLOR]