SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Forum Mod Attempt #2 - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Forum Mod Attempt #2 (/showthread.php?tid=14609)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - Redwolve - 06-16-2010

Name: Mike.
In-Game Name: Redwolve/Redw0lve.
Forums name: Redwolve/ReÐwølve.
Reputation Points: 5213.
Number of Posts: 1196
Any Infractions/bans: No.
How many hours are you on a day?: As long as i'm awake? (Nolifer)
Anything you want to say to Mods/Admins/Gir?: I don't see anything about not posting a 2nd app so attempt #2.
Link to In-Game App: I don't has an app.
Explain why you should be Forum Moderator(At least 75 words): [COLOR="red"]Reliable. Probably the most active player. I know when to stop. I could be very useful when needed. Trustworthy. Well known. Mostly well liked?

[SIZE="4"]Please vote, and explain why you voted for what you voted for if you have one.
And to vote no you gotta have a reason so..
Thanks.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Forum Mod Attempt #2 - PornoAtzen - 06-16-2010

100 % Support Very Active on Forums!


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - 99purepk99 - 06-16-2010

i support man
goodluck!


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - Redwolve - 06-16-2010

Thanks you two.


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - Royal End - 06-16-2010

[COLOR="Yellow"]I don't support you
That's why I voted Yes.
(I support)
[/COLOR]


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - aggie-68 - 06-16-2010

I'll think about it


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - ghkhg - 06-16-2010

No.

Reason: Snitches get stitches.


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - Redwolve - 06-16-2010

ghkhg Wrote:No.

Reason: Snitches get stitches.

[COLOR="Red"]And end up in ditches with other snitches. ;]

Ok Ciwato.[/COLOR]


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - Trae - 06-16-2010

This is a hard decision.. You aren't NEARLY as active as you use to be, but I've come to respect you.

I kinda would have liked to see a.. idk.. longer and more details application. I'm un-decided, I'll vote in a bit..


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - Redwolve - 06-16-2010

Trae Wrote:This is a hard decision.. You aren't NEARLY as active as you use to be, but I've come to respect you.

I kinda would have liked to see a.. idk.. longer and more details application. I'm un-decided, I'll vote in a bit..

Everything's there that needs to be. But it's up to you.