SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
100+ points! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 100+ points! (/showthread.php?tid=14610)

Pages: 1 2


100+ points! - 99purepk99 - 06-16-2010

Yes everyone, I know I've been registered for about 2 good months. But, I've been active on forums for about 3 days!
I just recently got my [COLOR="Red"] 100th+ Point! [COLOR="Lime"] Congratzzzzz to meeee!Smile [/COLOR][/COLOR]


100+ points! - aggie-68 - 06-16-2010

gratz go to 500 lolTongue


100+ points! - Redwolve - 06-16-2010

Wrong section. Congrats though.


100+ points! - 99purepk99 - 06-16-2010

Thanks!
Oh i am! Wanna donate?Smile


100+ points! - aggie-68 - 06-16-2010

lol u want pionts ? earn itTongue


100+ points! - Trae - 06-16-2010

Congratulations. Smile


100+ points! - 99purepk99 - 06-16-2010

haha thanks man


100+ points! - Royal End - 06-16-2010

[COLOR="Yellow"]Congratulation.
Get 500 and buy kBank thing to change name and colour !
[/COLOR]


100+ points! - lodece 1 - 06-16-2010

Gratz dude!!!
BTW in the future dont spam Big Grin
Good luck on 500


100+ points! - three 6mafia - 06-16-2010

congratz bro there priddy easy to get in my opinion