SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Ingame activity - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Ingame activity (/showthread.php?tid=146151)

Pages: 1 2


Ingame activity - Killercutter - 07-04-2014

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I know it's took me ages to get it but i finally got 100k activity hah Tongue

[Image: 3a043d2f4c.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]



Ingame activity - Starsxmedic1 - 07-04-2014

That's actually like having 25000 activity four times, very impressive.

After recent trials I've decided it's like having 50000 twice as well.


Ingame activity - Kim Iz Sxc - 07-04-2014

Congratulations darling, I miss you! Big Grin


Ingame activity - Rulez12 - 07-04-2014

Gratz on this bby


Ingame activity - Xerio - 07-04-2014

Gratz on 100k activity man.


Ingame activity - Lmfao A Frog - 07-04-2014

gratz on 100k joshyy
im almost there


Ingame activity - Agent - 07-04-2014

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]I thought it went up by 10, how did you end up with a 6?

congrats nevertheless[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Ingame activity - JayZody - 07-04-2014

That's a lot of logged time at SG. I get bored every 7-10k activity. Way to stick around.


Ingame activity - Zainahmed - 07-04-2014

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I thought you already had that ._.

But gratz on 100k activity then, Joshy.[/COLOR]


Ingame activity - Antipk3r - 07-05-2014

congratzz on 100k man Wink gl on 150k ;p