![]() |
|
Mod App Fam :~) - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102) +---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46) +---- Thread: Mod App Fam :~) (/showthread.php?tid=147740) |
Mod App Fam :~) - Pat Is Special Needs - 12-27-2014 [SIZE="3"]Name: Del In-game name: Hex Forums name: Timezone(GMT +/- ?): GMT -5 Do you play over the night? Average of time you play a week: 3 Are you active on the forums: 420/7 How long have you played SilabGarza: I was only 9 years old How many activity points do you have in-game? [::activity] ![]() ![]() ![]() Have you read the moderator requirements?: Ja Do you have 300 posts REQUIRED to post a moderator application? Ja NOTE: If you do NOT read the requirements, and you post a moderator application, you will be disqualified as moderator for the rest of your game play on SilabGarza on any and all accounts... DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?: Okay Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): There’s barely any staff online at the moment that actually care about the server, most log in look at player count and log out because it made them depressed. I’m a top lad and very knowledgeable about skillabgarza. I could put the time and effort to making any new players who log on from our great new 250$ advertisement feels welcome amongst mongrels like pkerdtm. I am extremely active, like slaving over mutant tarn to get korasi active. I am aware I don’t need to be staff to be able to help out, but the authority would allow me to easier help players and deal with troublesome pests like pkerdtm. Anything else you would like us to know: Yes I am Gold 5 on na, join my fanclub fam also got some fresh ass ray bans so I can holla at the girls YOU MUST INCLUDE A PICTURE OF YOU MAKING ME A SAMMICH TO APPLY! Rules: - Take a picture of you holding a sammich with a sign 'for mod' - Post on forums in your mod app ![]() http://sg-forum.com/off-topic/spam/144246-dragon-z-mod-app.html nostalgia[/SIZE] Mod App Fam :~) - Marat - 12-27-2014 Support bro, under my command as head admin we will turn this server back to the glory days. Mod App Fam :~) - Moh - 12-27-2014 100% Support, gl Mod App Fam :~) - L2 SWITCH - 12-27-2014 [COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]10/10 sandwich. can only be a yes[/SIZE][/COLOR] |