SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
My stats [Goal to get everything to 99] - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: My stats [Goal to get everything to 99] (/showthread.php?tid=15037)



My stats [Goal to get everything to 99] - thepinklady - 06-21-2010

[Image: 2w2r4mh.jpg]


Who thinks I should get them all to 99?


My stats [Goal to get everything to 99] - IxxjacobxxI - 06-21-2010

I think you should go for it. I'm actually to lazy to get maxed out .__.

Good luckBig Grin


My stats [Goal to get everything to 99] - Shane F3 - 06-22-2010

Gl with it, i have the same goal Smile


My stats [Goal to get everything to 99] - Jemal - 06-22-2010

I dont think you should do it


My stats [Goal to get everything to 99] - wassim - 06-30-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="4"]gl with this Smile
remember once you reach your goal pm me and ill add you to the maxed players list Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]