SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
1500 posts (: - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 1500 posts (: (/showthread.php?tid=15502)

Pages: 1 2


1500 posts (: - dynastyz - 06-25-2010

YES! I defeated jad finally! and obtain 3 new fire capes! xD


1500 posts (: - Ikr - 06-25-2010

Ohkay, i see you have obtained 1500 posts, but did you really beat jad? >.>


1500 posts (: - IxxjacobxxI - 06-25-2010

dynastyz Wrote:YES! I defeated a rat finally! and obtain 3 new rat bones ! xD


[COLOR="Red"]Fixed for ya<3
anyways, congratsBig Grin!!!
[/COLOR]


1500 posts (: - dynastyz - 06-25-2010

Ikr Wrote:Ohkay, i see you have obtained 1500 posts, but did you really beat jad? >.>

lol, no.. I didn't defeat him.. I only get the new 3 fire capes above my name.. :l[COLOR="Silver"]

[/COLOR]
IxxjacobxxI Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]Fixed for ya<3
anyways, congratsBig Grin!!!
[/COLOR]

thanks you sir ;D

and sure, I did defeated rats .__.


1500 posts (: - IxxjacobxxI - 06-25-2010

dynastyz Wrote:lol, no.. I didn't defeat him.. I only get the new 3 fire capes above my name.. :l[COLOR="Silver"]

[/COLOR]

thanks you sir ;D

and sure, I did defeated rats .__.

[COLOR="Red"]Your welcome ;D
and yeah, we'll go with that ._______.

I want sexy fire capes, no fair >.<
[/COLOR]


1500 posts (: - wildy owns - 06-25-2010

gratz gl on 2000


1500 posts (: - Ikr - 06-25-2010

Ohh I get it now, sorry I havn't been on forumns for long, im still learning the ranks and symbols ect...

>.<


1500 posts (: - dynastyz - 06-25-2010

Ikr Wrote:Ohh I get it now, sorry I havn't been on forumns for long, im still learning the ranks and symbols ect...

>.<

lol it's ok, at least you understood it.


1500 posts (: - austinthe4th - 06-25-2010

dynastyz Wrote:lol it's ok, at least you understood it.


schpam yir pust coont moar?

>.<

I don't get as many posts per day now because there aren't any interesting threads to post on.


1500 posts (: - Royal End - 06-25-2010

[COLOR="Yellow"]Congratz.
I personnaly don't care of what my lil rank is lol.
Post count , Rep , Rank Picture and all that isn't really important to me >.<
[/COLOR]