SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Whats the most you have ever hit? - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: Whats the most you have ever hit? (/showthread.php?tid=15889)



Whats the most you have ever hit? - 13Blue13 - 06-30-2010

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Ok so whats the most you have ever hit and with what and on what?

I was against arma boss and hit a 67 using a vls spec[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Whats the most you have ever hit? - Kaner88 - 07-01-2010

wow i think vls fails
oh wells
im a noob and started a week ago.
i hit like a 45 on arma boss


Whats the most you have ever hit? - Slight Truth - 07-01-2010

87 with full dh at 1 hp potted and prayer lol


Whats the most you have ever hit? - austinthe4th - 07-01-2010

Slight Truth Wrote:87 with full dh at 1 hp potted and prayer lol
[COLOR="PaleGreen"]
I've hit 100+ With DH doing that.[/COLOR]


Whats the most you have ever hit? - Ikr - 07-01-2010

65, with a vls spec >.>


Whats the most you have ever hit? - Hanging On - 07-01-2010

999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999

When I did ::npcreset


Whats the most you have ever hit? - Jamess - 07-01-2010

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="4"]
hanging on Wrote:999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999

When I did ::npcreset

lmfaoo .
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Whats the most you have ever hit? - Sloth Feast - 07-01-2010

1hit a hell hound with full dh 1hp pray pots


Whats the most you have ever hit? - Shane F3 - 07-01-2010

I hit a 81 with ags spec with super set and pray on wyvern.