SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Synister's 3Rd App. Better and Improved. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Synister's 3Rd App. Better and Improved. (/showthread.php?tid=16714)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


Synister's 3Rd App. Better and Improved. - Synister - 07-07-2010

Name: Danny
In-game name: Synister
Forums name: GuardianAngel
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Est.
Do you play when most of the staff are off? Yes
Do you play over the night? Yes
Are you active on the chatbox: Starting to get active.
Average of time you play a week: 6X7
Are you active on the forums: Yes.
How long have you played SilabGarza: 1 Year
Do you have ANY coding experience: Yes.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):

I should be mod beacuase i was Ex Admin. I know mostly all the rules Plus i love to help people/server. Me and Dyn and Str master Where the 3 only Admin Donors not to abuse are powers. And i think i should be given Another change At helping the server/People.

Anything else you would like us to know:


Supporters:
Ciwato1
Codisexiitime
Sloth Skill
Str Master
Abdul22
Admin Mom/Britt/Mom/Lil fucker.
Slight Truth
Brendan/Lalas459
Teh Winner.
Uncle Jubert/Matty
Aiden

Thanks for the support! <3


Synister's 3Rd App. Better and Improved. - Heroflame - 07-07-2010

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Dude, please stop making these.
No support due to overexcessive posting of these.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Synister's 3Rd App. Better and Improved. - Synister - 07-07-2010

Heroflame Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Dude, please stop making these.
No support due to overexcessive posting of these.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

LMFAO! really? Over eceving? w.e u call it.

Din't u ever heard of this saying : Never give up till u get it, But if u can't get it, Dont abuse it?

I know i can get it. So ill keep trying.

Thanks for no Support btw. Appreciated, I supported u all the way, and this is what i get? It's like a big Fuck You in the face, Thanks alot.


Synister's 3Rd App. Better and Improved. - Brendan - 07-07-2010

[COLOR="Lime"]Support 100%

Big Grin
[/COLOR]


Synister's 3Rd App. Better and Improved. - TeH WiNnZÄR - 07-07-2010

support!!! its very good sug lol


Synister's 3Rd App. Better and Improved. - Heroflame - 07-07-2010

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Did I ever ask you to support me? For anything? No.
Calm down bro.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Synister's 3Rd App. Better and Improved. - Synister - 07-07-2010

Heroflame Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Did I ever ask you to support me? For anything? No.
Calm down bro.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

No, But i always did, I always support evryone man. Why can u just give me a chance?

And i am clam.

OT: Thanks guys!


Synister's 3Rd App. Better and Improved. - klk - 07-07-2010

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]IDK if i support you or not. I don't think i've seen you ingame before.

But i'll keep my support to myself atm, until i know more about you.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Synister's 3Rd App. Better and Improved. - Synister - 07-07-2010

klk Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]IDK if i support you or not. I don't think i've seen you ingame before.

But i'll keep my support to myself atm, until i know more about you.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Klk, Really? Im synister, We chilled at dzone 1 day, forgot when >.< But if u dont remember thats fine =]


Synister's 3Rd App. Better and Improved. - Matty12114 - 07-07-2010

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]+1

Was a great admin to server, I think he deserves mod, at least.[/SIZE][/COLOR]