SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
My Stats After 9 Days Of Playing - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: My Stats After 9 Days Of Playing (/showthread.php?tid=16902)



My Stats After 9 Days Of Playing - King Cobra - 07-08-2010

[Image: silabgarza31.png]

Still got to train a couple of skills


My Stats After 9 Days Of Playing - Gratz - 07-08-2010

What'd you do for prayer?


My Stats After 9 Days Of Playing - King Cobra - 07-08-2010

Gratz Wrote:What'd you do for prayer?


I Bought Bones, and I went to edgeville bank and used all my bones on the altar in the bank to get extra EXP until 99 Prayer.

I mostly used normal bones but I did use some Dragon and Wyvern Bones.


My Stats After 9 Days Of Playing - Gratz - 07-08-2010

What bones and where from people?


My Stats After 9 Days Of Playing - King Cobra - 07-08-2010

Here are the bones you can use
------------------------------------------
Normal Bones= 50k ea
Big Bones= 250k ea
Dragon Bones= 1M-1.5M ea
Wyvern Bones= 5M ea
-----------------------------------------

Use them on an altar to get extra experience.
The best place to do that is Edgeville, use the pk tele to edgeville and there is a bank right there, and right beside it is the altar...
And you can get the bones yourself or buy from players.