SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
lol, look what I found - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: lol, look what I found (/showthread.php?tid=16923)

Pages: 1 2


lol, look what I found - ItsWicked - 07-08-2010

http://www.silabgarza.com

[Image: silabgarza1.bmp]


lol, look what I found - klk - 07-08-2010

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]WTF?

Who the hell are these guys?

I'm going to leave them some messages -___-[/SIZE][/COLOR]



lol, look what I found - Pog - 07-08-2010

lolwut?


lol, look what I found - Hanging On - 07-08-2010

Umm.... nice?


lol, look what I found - klk - 07-08-2010

MMK, under their suggestion thread i Filled the whole "box" with a suggestion telling them to delete their server.


lol, look what I found - 463 - 07-08-2010

kewl


lol, look what I found - Bless - 07-08-2010

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]Isn't this like old-school silgar? Before it became popular? ._.

I get directed to our chatbox when I go here.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


lol, look what I found - Bubbles - 07-08-2010

[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]
Bless Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]Isn't this like old-school silgar? Before it became popular? ._.

I get directed to our chatbox when I go here.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I removed the link... Basically, sum1 is copying silabgarza with a .webs forums and crappy source..[/SIZE][/COLOR]



lol, look what I found - Guli V2 - 07-08-2010

When was this : O


lol, look what I found - Shane F3 - 07-08-2010

link doesnt even work for me