SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
1st time to GWD! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Monster Drops (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: 1st time to GWD! (/showthread.php?tid=16952)

Pages: 1 2


1st time to GWD! - Chaya - 07-08-2010

[Image: SilabGarza83.png]
Screw the other drops! I just got a F*cking ZGS

Yea! i was like ZGS ZGS ZGS drink p pot (4) drop vial pickup zgs logout then couldnt login some error in run so restarted client prayed drank another ppot (4) droped vial wore zgs!

Another zgs dropped here pic.

[Image: SilabGarza90.png]


1st time to GWD! - Captain - 07-08-2010

Gratz, i been to gwd many times,only got a SS and a Sgs from Saradomin.


1st time to GWD! - Chaya - 07-08-2010

oh ic well gl on future runs!and thanks!


1st time to GWD! - Captain - 07-08-2010

Thanks,same too you Big Grin.


1st time to GWD! - King Cobra - 07-08-2010

Gratz man, Everytime I go to Zammy, I never get anything....I usually go to Sara or Bandos.


1st time to GWD! - Chaya - 07-08-2010

Yea well that time there was like 7 peopleat arma then 2 dharok maxers at bandos and sara so i decided to go zammy Smile and look theres a zgs.


1st time to GWD! - Sezer - 07-13-2010

Nice man Big Grin


1st time to GWD! - GamerOrtiz - 07-13-2010

Nice, u lucky


1st time to GWD! - Colin - 07-13-2010

Lucky fag especially sense it was your first time, I'm going when the servers up Smile


1st time to GWD! - Andy - 07-14-2010

My first good loot from GWD was a ZGS too Big Grin